I’ve begun to dig through the net as part of my Internet Tools Wiki project for the most useful articles on specific Internet Tools. Every once in a while, I will post collection updates on the blog.
And you guessed it, today’s tool is LinkedIn, the business social network service.
The collection includes recent and older articles that are directly relevant to helping you better utilize LinkedIn as a networking and business tool. You can find the latest article collection and community advice for LinkedIn on the Internet Tools Wiki.
- Can LinkedIn Increase your Sales? (Jill Konrath) – A free 14 page ebook detailing, yes, how to use LinkedIn to increase your sales. If you’re in sales or promoting a product as a startup, this is absolutely worth a read.
- Getting Started Building Your LinkedIn Network – A step-by-step guide if you’re completely new to LinkedIn on getting yourself set up for networking through the service.
- LinkedIn Best Practices (Mark Davis) – Six quick tweaks to improve your visibility on and browsing of LinkedIn.
- 5 Step Guide to Using LinkedIn and Facebook (Anshu Sharma) – Focused on when to accept contacts and when LinkedIn is needed for business. I’m advocate a more liberal approach to accepting business contacts on LinkedIn, but useful regardless.
- LinkedIn as Headhunting Tool (Bernard Lunn) – A favorite article of mine.
- How to use LinkedIn for Job Searching (Laura Schneider) – Title explains it all
- LinkedIn Tips and Tweaks: Do More with your LinkedIn Account (Amit Agarwal) – 7 Simple Tips
- Gigantic Tips Guide for Finding Jobs With LinkedIn – There’s at least 50 tips in this article.
- Etiquette for LinkedIn (Penelope Trunk) – 7 Etiquette tips
- Ten Ways to Use LinkedIn (Guy Kawasaki) – An older article by respected Entrepreneur Guy Kawasaki.