Before I get to this awesome post, I wanted to link you all to my very first article at Mashable.com (ranked as the #9 blog by Technorati).
Now with that out of the way, I wanted to post two images to show you just how fun Digg can be for your blog.
The following is the month of July stats. I’ll leave it up to your imagination as to how much of that was from July 23rd, the day my article on Digg hit the front page (and stayed there for the rest of the day).
- 7 Things Google should (and probably would) do if it buys Digg
- Blikis, and my need for a Wiki box for my Blog
- What Roller Coasters Can Teach You About Twitter and Social Media
- New Section of BenParr.com – Introducing the Internet Tools Wiki
- The Goal of my upcoming blog TechThrill: Make technology easier and more useful.