On Tuesday, I was invited onto CNN Live to discuss how Iranians have been utilizing social media tools like Twitter and YouTube to communicate about the Iran election protests. I have been covering the subject extensively over at Mashable.
The below is the recorded video of my appearance. I was on the “Blogger Bunch” with Fausta Wertz (FaustasBlog.com) and Brad Friedman (BradBlog.com). Although I thought it would focus on social tools and Iran, I had to pull out a bit of my Poli Sci education and discuss Iran’s stability and the Grand Ayatollah.
I will once again appear on CNN Live Friday at 12:00 PM ET/9:00 AM PT, this time to discuss the iPhone 3G S and iPhone applications. Now, how did I do? Please let me know so I do better tomorrow!
- Using Live Streaming to Support the Troops – Michelle Malkin and uStream.tv In Action
- My Panel with iJustine, Walt Ribeiro, and Gary Vaynerchuk at the New Media Expo
- Announcements: Mashable, Tech&Beer, and Moving to the San Francisco Bay
- It's Time We Defined Social Media. No More Arguing. Here's the Definition:
- Social Poster – Send a page to 80 social media sites, but is it actually effective?